1. INTRODUCTIONS AND SMALL TALK
- Dialogue 1-1: Formal Greetings
- Dialogue 1-2: Informal Greetings and Farewells
- Dialogue 1-3: Formal Introductions
- Dialogue 1-4: Informal Introductions
- Dialogue 1-5: What Time Is It?
- Dialogue 1-6: A Telephone Call
- Dialogue 1-7: Can You Say That Again?
- Dialogue 1-8: Coincidences
- Dialogue 1-9: Weather Report
2. AROUND TOWN
- Dialogue 2-1: Ordering a Meal
- Dialogue 2-2: At the Doctor’s Office
- Dialogue 2-3: Asking Directions
- Dialogue 2-4: Calling for Help
- Dialogue 2-5: At the Supermarket
- Dialogue 2-6: Running Errands
- Dialogue 2-7: At the Post Office
- Dialogue 2-8: Catching Up After Class
- Dialogue 2-9: Shopping
- Dialogue 2-10: Transportation
3. PASTIMES AND ACTIVITIES
- Dialogue 3-1: How Old Are You?
- Dialogue 3-2: At the Movies
- Dialogue 3-3: What Are You Good At?
- Dialogue 3-4: What’s Your Favorite Sport?
- Dialogue 3-5: A Night at the Theater
- Dialogue 3-6: Taking a Vacation
- Dialogue 3-7: At the Pet Store
- Dialogue 3-8: Giving Your Opinion
- Dialogue 3-9: Hobbies
- Dialogue 3-10: Weddings
- Dialogue 3-11: Giving Advice
Source: Embassy of the United States of America
How to practice English speaking on your own and at Home?
I’m sure that you often look up this keyword on Google search “English speaking practice“, “How to practice English speaking“, “English Speaking Tips“, or “how to improve speaking skill“…to find out a suitable method for your own. Today, I’m very happy to share with you 5 simple ways to practice speaking at home…
Read more: How to practice English speaking on your own
Other English Conversations in Real Life: https://helenadailyenglish.com/english-conversations-in-real-life-with-common-phrases-meaning-example