50 Tips for learning English (4 skills) Quickly and Effectively
Every day, you are on Google to search “tips for learning English“, “tips for speaking English“, “tips for listening to English“, “How to Speak English Fluently” or general keywords “English tips” and so on. After that, you get a ton of websites and English tips. Do you use them seriously in your journey?
Therefore, I want to collect all of them on one page in order to help you learn English easily so that you can learn to speak English much faster, with confidence. And most importantly, so that you really start to enjoy speaking English too!
- How to improve your 4 English skills
- Big Secret for Mastering and Getting Fluent 4 English Skills Quickly
- How to Improve Listening Skills Effectively? (without spending extra time)
- Easy tips for improving your English speaking skill
- Learn English through Movies – 4 Tips, New method, and Tool
- 4 Steps to understanding a movie without subtitles
- 5 Mistakes you should avoid
- 6 Tips to improve your English | For 4 English Skills
- Ways to Leverage Your English Listening Habits
- Why we should learn English with picture/ illustration
- How to Learn Phrasal Verbs in English Quickly
- How to Learn English effectively through short stories (Video & Ebook)
- 5 Tips for self-study speaking English Naturally
- How to Pronounce English Correctly
- How to practice English speaking on your own
- How to improve English Reading skills by reading the bilingual book
- How to Speak English Fluently like American Speakers in 1 Month – Part 1,2
- How to Speak English Fluently like American Speakers in 1 Month – Part 3
As I mentioned in a post, there is no way, no miracle happened in a short time. All about is practicing and practicing... Try to choose the suitable method for you and follow it consistently, day by day. The time is short or long depends on the ability of each people and your effort. But I can assure you that our tips above will help you improve 4 skills (English speaking, listening, reading, and writing) and find out the right way in your journey.
For example: How to Speak English Fluently like American Speakers in 1 Month
To speak like an American, you should include idioms, especially collocations in communicating, it will help you to speak more naturally. Therefore, it would be better if you follow the natural process of learning any language:
Listening -> Speaking -> Reading -> Writing
Now I will show you 3 steps to speak like Americans based on that process and you will see your improvement in 1 month.
Let’s get started: How to Speak English Fluently like American Speakers in 1 Month – Part 1,2