English Story: Birds and a Baby
Short Stories in English: Birds and a Baby
The baby was lying on her back. A blue bird flew in through the window. The blue bird had blue eyes. It sat on the baby’s crib. The bird had a bell around its neck. The bell rang. The baby smiled. The baby reached for the bell. The bird shook its head. The bell fell off the bird’s neck. It fell next to the baby. The baby picked up the bell. The baby rang the bell. Another blue bird flew in through the window. This blue bird also had blue eyes. The baby had brown eyes. The birds looked at the baby. The baby looked at the birds. The baby rang the bell again. Both birds flew away. The baby started to cry. His mama came into the room. The baby smiled. Mama saw the bell. She asked the baby where the bell came from. The baby pointed at the window.
More stories: 101 Short Stories for learning English | Beginner to Advanced Level (text, audio, and video)
- How to Learn English effectively through short stories (Video & Ebook)
- Learn English through Movies – 4 Tips
- Easy tips for improving your English speaking skill
- How to Improve Listening Skill Effectively?
- Linking Words for Speaking and Useful Words, Phrases to Write a Great Essay (Pdf)
- Top 35+ Linking Words and Phrases for beginning New Paragraphs