English Story: The Baby Bear
Short Stories in English: The Baby Bear
The baby bear followed his mama. Mama bear walked through the woods. She was looking for berries to eat. She found some black berries. She started eating them. The baby started eating them, too. They ate all the berries. Baby bear was full. Mama bear was still hungry. She started walking again. She wanted to find more berries to eat. Baby bear lay down. He was full. He wanted to take a nap. But mama bear came back. She growled at baby bear. He understood mama’s growl. When mama growled, he obeyed. He got up and followed his mama. Someday he would take a nap after a meal. A squirrel ran up a tree with a nut. It dropped the nut and ran back down to the ground. It picked up the nut and looked at baby bear. Then it ran back up the tree. Baby bear did not like nuts. They were too hard to open.
Other stories: 101 English short stories for English learners from beginner to advanced level
- How to Learn English effectively through short stories (Video & Ebook)
- Learn English through Movies – 4 Tips
- Easy tips for improving your English speaking skill
- How to Improve Listening Skill Effectively?
- Linking Words for Speaking and Useful Words, Phrases to Write a Great Essay (Pdf)
- Top 35+ Linking Words and Phrases for beginning New Paragraphs